Life's Ups and Downs

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Nope, It's Not Raining. That is Pee on Your Leg!

One holiday weekend down and only one more to go!

I survived my boy's family with no major problems and and actually had a couple of real conversations this visit. I'm still not comfortable around them but my idiot meter only went off a couple of times for some speaking before filtering that I engaged in. Sometimes I wish I weren't quite so sarcastic a person because not everyone gets the things I say but I guess this is who I am, love me or leave me.

My animals were seriously ticked by the time we got home. The cats are still ignoring me and my dog decided to pee on me for a wake up call this morning. Nothing like waking up to your brand new comforter and sheets soaking wet, not to mention yourself. I seriously thought about killing him with my bare hands but threw him outside and took a shower instead. I had to take my new dry clean only comforter in to be cleaned, which is costing a fortune. I'll get it back tomorrow. The little bastard. I'm still, excuse the pun, really pissed!!

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Hope your holiday was a good one.

Happy Tuesday!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I would absolutely have killed him if he peed on me! Agh! That is so gross.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I would have died! So nasty!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

If you live close to a chinese restaurant, I think someone would have had a gourmet meal.

11:35 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

I've had a mad cat pee on my comforter, but never a dog. Drenched - bummer!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad dog, bad dog!!!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

My filter is permenantly broken... And most of my conversations are dripping with sarcasm...

Good thing that most of it is lost on those I use it on...

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home