Life's Ups and Downs

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Why Murder Should Be Legal

I don't know why murdering people is considered a crime when, OBVIOUSLY, there are some situations that warrant it!

1. If my mother calls me one more time to remind me that our family celebration is at 7:00 p.m. and not to be late, I will strangle her! I don't know what is up with this woman. I have my own home, I have a steady job, and I have an adult relationship but apparently she thinks that the concept of an arrival time is beyond my capabilities. One more call is all it will take for me to blow up one of her pictures and make my own personal dart board. Just one more time, woman!!!

2. One of my clients informed me that instead of the 15 creative pieces I should be expecting, I will actually be receiving 67 of them. I must have missed the memo granting me super powers and my own cape because there is no way that I can process 67 pieces of artwork before I go on vacation Friday. I will be working until midnight for the next two days to get this done.

3. What the heck happened? Two weeks ago, I paid $1.97 a gallon for gas and now it's back up to $2.17. I really hope that all the EXXON executives and their families, including second cousins and great aunts 4 times removed, enjoy their tropical Christmas vacations that I have paid for this year. Give me a break!!

4. Tech Boy - Yes, it was him at the mall and why oh why did I even ask? I blame you for this, Jamie!! It appears that the cheater has realized that financially she can't make it on her own and wants to get back together. (Of course, she does. Nobody likes to be broke!) Will that relationship ever work again after the piercings, tatoo, hair color changes, and CHEATING? I give it until a month after the holiday and he'll be crying again.

5. I love my boy but if I have to pick up his socks one more time, I will cut his feet off at the ankles so it won't be a problem anymore.

Happy Tuesday!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

lol...yes. In these cases it should most definetly be legal!

I thought the same thing about the gas. On friday I pd $1.99 and literally the next morning it was up to $2.17. What the hell?!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

RT Sez:

"Some people are alive merely because it's illegal to kill them"

5:48 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Angela, I whole heartedly agree! :D

I have a funny! Call up your mom just before the family gathering and tell her your going to be late. LOL

8:24 AM  
Blogger EssentialStephen said...

Yes, socks on the floor drive me CRAZY...well socks and just about any clothing that is just thrown somewhere...

9:34 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Uhhh... #1 and #5 could both actually be me talking. In fact, do we have the same mother and not know it?? ;)

10:42 AM  
Blogger The Hatleyman said...

I so agree with #3...

11:09 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

I have death in my blog as well today. Killing for leaving socks, not even old Johnny C. (if he were still alive) could have gotten you off on that one. Now if it was underwear, I could understand...but socks..not sure that is up to the free pass on homicide standard.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Abigail S. said...

Be late to the family gathering just to spite your mom! ...Nah, that would just make things worse. Next time, she'd call you every 5 minutes!
Tech boy is so pathetic, I almost pity him. How can he not see that she's just using him?! Some people...
Well... Happy Holidays!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home