Life's Ups and Downs

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Talk Amongst Yourselves

When women gather, there are many topics of conversation but the most recent conversations between my friends and I involve men, s*x, vacation, and men. No surprise there. The big surprise for me is how such a tightly knit group can have such different likes and dislikes.

I won't go into specifics for my friends but I can tell you what I'm attracted to. Intelligence, a great smile, a sense of humor, and a way of looking at me that makes me think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world.

As far as the bedroom goes, well, you're not getting those details but I will say this ... there is nothing better than the perfect kiss. When a man threads his fingers in my hair, tips my head back, and then brushes his lips against mine, I'm a goner.

So, what do you fancy?

Happy Sunday!

10 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

That DEFINITELY makes for a "happy Sunday", huh?

:)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Mrs. S. said...

I'll tell you in the morning.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

oyeah u got that right girl. the KISS it is.

I also like when a guy runs his fingers along my cheeks..

Keshi.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Miss Hope said...

I fancy a decent peck on the lips without a three year old trying to pry me and Dad apart because he's so jealous and he's owns both of us.

8:48 AM  
Blogger OneHungMan said...

OneHung was bagging this child a while back, and she did something that he had never experienced before...she'd nibble on his lips. It always started his engine.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Hermes said...

Miss Hope has it right. Romance is what happens when a three year old isn't awake. After that, it's all gravy.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Hermes said...

Mmmm... gravy.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Kat_womanx2 said...

He has to smell really good...nice cologne...not overpowering...but nice...and I'm a sucker for the sweeping my hair away and kissing the back of my neck...YIKES!!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

That touch that leaves me wondering "what if".

10:27 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Nuzzling my neck just below the ear....

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home