Life's Ups and Downs

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Is Someone Trying to Tell Me Something?

So, I get a taco salad for lunch and when I open the box at my desk a roach crawls out. I am not kidding ... a freaking roach comes strolling out like he's a little old lady at a crosswalk ... taking his time, checking everything out. Do you think this is God's way of telling me that I should no longer eat fast food?

I know it isn't nice to say that you hate things but I hate roaches. Let me say that again ... I HATE ROACHES! They are disgusting, vile little creatures that completely make me all ooky inside. At Six Flags, roaches are everywhere and they are HUGE! When you turn on the lights, they don't run away. Oooooh no, they charge you. They try to attack and carry you off to roachland! I will never forget the time I went to put on my wig and one of the d*mn things was inside there and crawled around on my head. AHHHHHHH! So nasty!!

My castmates thought it would be fun to mess with me so they bought a giant plastic roach and named it Precious. They even put blue eye-shadow on it so it would look "pretty." Precious would turn up everywhere ... in my shoes, in my costumes, in my wigs ... everywhere. The last straw was when I walked into the dressing room and there was Precious surrounded by 20 honest to goodness dead roaches. "Hey look, Angela. Precious is having a party!"

Nobody picked the grotesque things up for a week. Ugh ... It still makes me squeamish to think about it so you can imagine my horror when one crawled out of my lunch!

You can bet that my taco salad days are OVER. I just wish that I didn't still have the image of that thing seared into my brain!!

Have a good night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How disgusting for you. My SIL had a taco bell near her work and got a burrito one day. Got back to work to open it up and there was a paper towel in the middle. It was covered in beans and it was "throw up" gross. Ever since then I've been unable to goto Taco Hell. Sorry you had to experience that. ~shiver~

Roaches. OMG.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home