Life's Ups and Downs

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Big Bertha

Sorry guys, it's been a while since I posted. Last weekend was really busy and I have been out sick all week and haven't been on the computer at home. Below is a picture of Big Bertha, the shot dispensing cart that my girls and I decorated for T. It turned out pretty cheesy but was a huge hit. You can't tell in the picture but Bertha has a working horn and flashing headlights.

Well, I'm exhausted and going back to bed now. I'll try and post something more interesting this weekend, I promise.


5 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Hope your feeling better soon.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Ha ha. Big Bertha is awesome!!! Oh my gosh...do you collect magnets? I do too!!! My fridge is as covered as yours. Holy crap Angela...this is getting scary.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are, of course, renting BB out for social functions. Right? You may have started a new trend here.....

Hope you feel better and soon. Tell Boy to coddle you and pamper you so you can join the land of the living again!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Linny - Yes, my whole family collects magnets. I get mine anytime I take a trip or have a memorable event. Our deal is that when we go to each other's houses, we sneak in the kitchen and turn the magnets upside down without getting caught. Kinda weird, but it's a family thing.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Becky L said...

big bertha? ... quite intriguing, really.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home