Life's Ups and Downs

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Delete, Delete, Delete

I had to remove my picture off my profile because I was getting some very uncomfortable comments left on my blog about it. Honestly, do some men really think that women like comments that reduce them to slab of meat status? Ugh ...

Anyway, my girls and I began the shopping cart make-over on Wednesday night. We decided it needed a little more "bling" so I went shopping and A is coming over in a couple hours to make Big Bertha look fabulous! That's the working name we have right now. I'll post some pictures soon.

Have a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

You are kidding!! What did they say? I mean come on...you are hot. :0) But seriously, that's why I don't have my picture on my profile...

Just find yourself some pretty clip art or something instead. Good luck with the shopping cart.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

The reason I don't have my photie on my blog is because I look like an old boot. But sensitive. I got tons of books I can't get anyone to read. One of them beat Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone four one in a blind test. No kidding! Why don't you read it. At your reading rate, it would only take two hours. Hotboy

5:15 PM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

Mostly I have women that post comments on my blog and it makes my wife a little jealous. Do you think I get mostly women commentors because I have my photo up there? Anyway, if you are a guy, please post a comment on my blog so my wife gets off my back.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Angela...oh Angela...where are you!!!! You have not posted in so long. I miss you!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home