Life's Ups and Downs

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Let Freedom Ring!

Woo hoo!! My boy is out of town tonight so I get the house all to myself!! Don't get me wrong, I love my boy, but sometimes it is really nice to have complete and total aloneness where you don't have to hear anything but the sound of your own breathing. Ahhhhh .... the sound of silence. I'm not answering the phone if it rings and I'm only taking a couple of minutes to update my blog and then and I'm hitting the couch to order a pizza, drink my diet coke, and chainsmoke while I watch The Biggest Loser. Life is good!

Tech Boy cornered me at the office outside the bathroom again today. He has definitely got super-sonic hearing. Today I would not be deterred or put into pain as I hopped from foot to foot trying not to pee all over myself, so I interrupted his briefing on he and the cheater and excused myself. He, thankfully, didn't catch me coming out so I was home free. As I stated earlier, life is good!!

Happy Tuesday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Lol. I love "The Biggest Loser!" I'm also guilty of watching "Celebrity Fit Club" but I think something must have happened to Gary Busey b/c he's looking really weird these days.

I live by myself, I pay out the nose for it b/c I hate having to live with other people. I like the freedom of living alone.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I love "ME" nights!!! We all need them! Enjoy! :)

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home