Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday, Monday

Man, I hate Mondays!! They are long and filled with crap you don't want to do and people you don't want to deal with. Thank goodness tech boy was out of the office today. I don't think I could have handled any of his little stories with the amount of work piled on my desk.

Not much to report other than that little rant. My boy is going to Houston to visit his mother tomorrow. We have a boat that we haven't used in forever and since we don't live on the lake anymore it's just sitting here going all to sh*t so he's giving it to his stepbrother as Christmas and birthday all rolled into one for the next couple of years.

For all you book lovers, I did find a new author while I was out sick last week. Her name is Kim Harrison. She has 3 books out and I just mowed right through them. And ... the next Diana Gabaldon book comes out on the 27th. I can't wait!!!

Nothing else to say. I've got bills to pay now so I'm keeping it short.

Happy Monday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. I hate being sick. In what genre does that Kim Harrison write? I need some new books to read.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Glad to see you're back and feeling better.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad here, too, to see you back amongst us! I want to know what she writes too because I am always on the lookout for a new author to test drive. Happy Monday to you also!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

She writes about a witch P.I. that lives with a vampire. There's all kinds of strange things in there but surprisingly, the books are very good. I think the first one is called Dead Witch Walking or something like that.

10:57 PM  
Blogger EssentialStephen said...

I hate Mondays too...more than anything.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home