Life's Ups and Downs

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Pissy Mood, Pissy Me

I worked all day yesterday and have been working since noon today and I am seriously ticked off. Sadly, the long hours didn't stop as I thought they were going to. I told my boss, for those of you that don't know, he is a friend of mine, that I would rather be a cheap hooker in a third world country than have this job anymore. He has promised me some help but so far ... nothing. I am seriously thinking of putting in my notice and saying screw it. I want my life back!!

K ... enough whining. Sorry for the rant but I am at my wits end!!

My boy had to work late last night so I took a break and went out to dinner with the girls. We tried to go to 8Os, a local bar/food place, to sit outside and eat but there were no empty tables. We saw a guy sitting alone so we asked if we could sit with him. He was drunk and his friends had stood him up so he said that was fine. Not 15 minutes later, a woman (I'm thinking his girlfriend) showed up with another guy. The woman got very angry that we were sitting there (puh-leaze, we weren't groping the guy, we just wanted a place to sit) and the friend thanked us for taking their seats. Then, the waitress came over and the drunk guy told her that we had stolen his table. What?!!! He b*tched about his friends the entire time we were sitting there and was totally fine with us being there. I guess the girlfriend was seriously ticked off so he threw us under the bus. We got up, left, and found a local pizza place to go to. After that, the girls brought me home and I worked some more.

All in all, I broke Operation Bikini food choices and I worked for 15 hours yesterday. It was so not a successful day! That's all right, it's a new week and it's bound to be better.

Happy Sunday!

8 Comments:

Blogger Spider Girl said...

Bah, don'tcha just hate it when people lie to get themselves off the hook?

Well, I hope your next week is looking up . :)

6:01 PM  
Blogger Becky L said...

gosh, i wish i had a chance to go out with the girls, even if it meant getting b*tched at by a drunk guy. it would definitely break the monotony of dirty diapers and dirty bottles.

11:32 PM  
Blogger X said...

What an idiot? That's totally gonna bite him in the ass one day soon. I hope his gf didn't put out that night :)

4:30 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Well, perhaps Monday is good for something after all - if only a new start from a bad day before. Happy new week to you!

5:47 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

what fuckers! I would like to beat their asses!

I broke my dieting rule this weekend too. Don't feel bad.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

What jerks!

You have done so good with the diet :D

7:28 PM  
Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Your comments on my blog made me cry... in a good way. Why don't we talk more? As you can tell from my recent whining... I need a friend. Remember the good old days when the worst thing that happened was our dead ass x-husbands cheating?

lunch soon? promise?

love you.

PS - that stupid drunk sucks ass.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home