Life's Ups and Downs

Monday, April 10, 2006

A Saner Me ... Coming Soon!!

From me to you .... don't work as many hours as I have been lately. You go a little crazy. I think I have officially crossed the line into clinical insanity! With that said, I THINK this should be the last week of horribly long hours and I'll be able to do about 50 a week after this and keep my head above water. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

On a positive note, my friends and I have talked about taking a beach vacation together for the past year. Well, we booked our trip on Friday!! I am sooooooooo excited. We are going to Puerto Vallarta at the end of July for 5 days!! This is the beautiful place we are staying. http://www.riu.com/index.php

As of now the group includes, myself, my boy, and 6 of my girlfriends. People ask if my boy will be all right traveling with a pack of women and I have to laugh. What guy wouldn't want to go on a tropical vacation with 6 beautiful women and his adoring girlfriend. He's going to be the stud of the resort!!

We are definitely doing a zip line tour through the woods?, jungle?, forest? where Predator was filmed. We're all really excited about that. We have a split group for other activities. A few of us want to swim with dolphins and my boy and the other girls want to do a 4x4 trip. We'll probably split up on that day and do whichever activity sounds the most fun to each of us. The rest of the time will be spend lazing around in the sun, sipping Mai Tais on the beach, and eating. I can't wait!!!!

I hope all is well with everyone. I should be back to a more normal posting schedule very soon. I appreciate all those who have checked in and continue to check even though posting has been slow.

Happy Sunday!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

You're going to have such a good time and you most definetly deserve the vacation.

6:02 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Sounds heavenly - I love a good trip. The eating, sipping, swimming with the dophins - can you pack me into your suitcase?

6:58 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

So, are you going to be called "Not-so-crazy Me"? Or will it be "Almost Sane Me"? Or how about this name:

"The Blogger formerly known as Crazy Me"

5:40 AM  
Blogger Kat_womanx2 said...

ohhhhhhhhhh a vacation...I'm so jealous!!!!!!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, so envious!! Sip a mai tai for me. :D

3:09 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

How fun. Can I hide in your luggage too? Swimming with dolphins sounds awesome.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home