Life's Ups and Downs

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Operation Bikini

Yesterday, I began Operation Bikini. I got home from work late, as usual, so I only had time for a 15 minute bike ride before the sun was completely gone and I became target practice to the road rage filled drivers in my neighborhood. Today I got home from work late, as usual, and did an hour of ChicoMetrics, the most painful experience my body has had in ages. I am already feeling the soreness and have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be even worse. That's all right because I want to look fabulous on our vacation in 102 days!

My plan is to alternate days of cardio vs. toning 6 days a week with Sundays off. I have also given up fast food, which may end up killing me, and my boy went to fabulous Wally World and bought tons of fresh fruit and vegetables and an assorment of other healthy things for us to eat. So far so good.

In my own experience, it's much easier to stick with a plan A) if you have one and B) if you have a goal. Well, I have a goal. I have always said that I wanted to dance naked on a beach in Fiji but I don't think I'm getting there any time soon so Puerto Vallarta is going to have to do for now and I don't want anything jiggling while I do it!! Wish me luck!!

Happy Tuesday!

7 Comments:

Blogger Spider Girl said...

Heh, a goal is probably the only thing that will keep me on the fitness track. I have to plan ahead for those small life crises like highschool reunions and such.

Right now my dance troupe is getting ready for a bellydance show in June, so my plan is called "Aaaaarrgh-I-Have-to-Show-My Belly-button-in-Public-Soon". :)

12:04 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Dancing naked on a beach in Fiji?

I'd really like to see that!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Becky L said...

fresh fruits and veggies are great. the one thing good about living in Amish Country is that there's cheap produce. i love it!

8:20 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Great inspiration... for me! I've been having trouble lately with my own exercise {plan}...as in not-able-to-stick-to-it! Visualizing my vacation in Iceland in two months helps a little, simply because I want to meet his family not looking like Blimpo, the abomidable yetti monster, but if I dance on the beach it will be in a sweater :-D

12:48 PM  
Blogger cantellya said...

Good luck!

What is Chicometrics?

4:27 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Good for you! I'll be you will look fantastic. No worries.

I am under "Steppin' my game up and sexin' my frame up." Fortunately, I have lost 16 lbs! I would like to drop about 13 more and then I'll be ready for bikini season.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Good for you! Sounds like you’re definitely are on the track to naked dancing. Go Crazy!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home