Life's Ups and Downs

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So Close and Yet So Far

It's only Wednesday!! How is it possible that the week can be dragging by so darn slowly? I did not get the day off as I was hoping to on Tuesday but I did stay home and work ... ahhh, the joys of technology. I actually worked 15 hours, which is just sick when you think about it. I have decided that no matter what happens, I am NOT working this weekend. I need a freaking break!

My boy and I are meeting one of his work buddies at My Martini on Friday night. I've never been but apparently they have gazillions of different flavored martinis. I have already told my boy that I will not be driving and if he plans on drinking as many drinks as I do, we will be getting a taxi home.

No more time to write. I have to get back to work now.

Happy Wednesday!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh my....3 posts within the same week?! Holy crap. How'd we get so lucky?

8:46 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oooooh, a martini weekend! Sounds like fun!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

It's so much fun to have stuff like that to look forward to. Plus, it can go under the heading of 'trying new stuff.'

2:21 PM  
Blogger cantellya said...

Happy Thursday to you! I hope you have a fantastic time! Do share what kind of martinis you try. Kudos on getting a taxi cab, too. :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Yum! Martinis...

5:39 AM  
Blogger X said...

We have a place famous for it's martinis here....and I love it. Anywhere with martinis is a good time...so have fun! :)

Icky about the working so long...but that's what the alcohol is for!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Hope you do get to avoid work all weekend.

I haven’t been to My Martini, but I drive by it all the time. I didn’t know what it was like that. I may have to go check it out now.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home