Life's Ups and Downs

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Something Wonderful This Way Comes

This weekend, one of my all time favorite eye candy men is coming to town and I'm going with some of my girls to see him. Yes, I am talking about Aiden (John Corbett) from Sex and the City.

Aiden, I will continue to call him Aiden so the fantasy continues, has a band now. (Sidebar ... his band isn't all that good but who cares? It's Aiden!!) I've got my ticket to see him this weekend and the girls and I are going to a meet and greet so I can lick my fantasy man! Yes, that's right, I said LICK!!

I have told my boy that Aiden is my temporary free pass this weekend, he just shook his head, and I am busy planning my speech on how to convince Aiden to actually let me lick him so I don't get thrown out on my bootie! LOL!!

I am out of town for the next couple of days on business so I will post again after my meeting with my fantasy man!

Happy Wednesday!

9 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

Ahhh, I am so jealous! I thought he was awesome on Sex and the City and I loved him on Northern Exposure. At least your boy has some warning on this one!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Ohhhhhhhh, he was so cute in My Big Fat Greek Wedding too. I love it when he says "I don't remember frumpgirl, but I remember you." And yes, I believe he's like that in real life, he HAS to be!

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...I know girls who were in love with his character in SATC. I just don't get it. It's perhaps my X/Y chromosomes

12:37 AM  
Blogger X said...

LOLOLOL, if you get to lick him, we need to see a pic of that one here. No arguing, we need to see! :)

I liked JC/Adien better with the shorter hair, but I must admit I've had a crush on him ever since his Northern Exposure days. Ahhhh goood times. :)

11:36 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Too funny! I hope you get your "licks" in :-D Does this call it even with the Carmen Electra pass your boy has?

4:30 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Can you believe he is dating Bo Derek?

6:20 PM  
Blogger Miss Hope said...

Don't come back braggin' on lickin' if you don't got the pics.


p.s. I've always had a crush on him too!!

10:36 PM  
Blogger cantellya said...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but he loves ME. j/k
Thanks for your thoughtful words. Made me feel better :)

7:35 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

HAHAHA Good luck! I really hope you manage to pull it off. You will HAVE to tell us how it went.

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home